Let this be an encouragement for you today. I believe that the Bible has already stressed this enough, and the message is really simple: TRUST IN THE LORD.
- He is able (Ephesians 3:20)
- He is sovereign (1 Chronicles 29:11-12)
- He is wise (Job 9:4)
- He is loving (Ephesians 2:4-5)
- He is faithful (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- He knows you better (Jeremiah 29:11)
- He always has, always does and always will provide (Philippians 4:19)
- He is consistent (2 Timothy 2:13)
- He makes it possible (Matthew 19:26)
- He is true to His promise (Psalm 18:30)
If God has already taken care of you all this time, what makes you think that He won’t and can’t for tomorrow and the coming days?
It may look complicated and confusing, but that’s exactly the reason why we must trust a God that’s sovereign and loving. I’d rather cling to that Someone who I know cares for me and knows me, than rely on my own strength where I am sure to fail. And what’s the promise? A straight and sure path.
Pray that you learn how trust God in the middle of difficulties and trials, and of good and hopeful times.
Like Dirty Bibles on Facebook.